Study Abroad in the Chinese Program

In recent years, the University of Richmond has established partnerships with the University of Hong Kong, National Cheng Chi University, Peking University,and the Council International Educational Exchange Program at Nanjing University. Students can spend a semester or a year at any of these schools.

For information on study abroad, contact the Office of International Education.